I agree with the_goat that it does look like a mapping issue so a general advice I could provide is to look for a solution by inspecting the ExecuteGraph component in terms of input, output and/or error mapping. However, if you would like to have us inspect it on our end, please provide us with the following:
- The ‘VoyagerMaster’ jobflow
- The ‘CallClientGraph’ jobflow (including any externalized items, such as metadata)
- The particular graph that was called by the ‘CallClientGraph’ job when the afore-mentioned error occurred (including any externalized items, such as metadata)
- The full run log from that run instance
- What is the exact version of your CloverETL Designer and Server now after the upgrade (for example, Designer version 4.7.0 and Server version 4.7.0)?
- Have you performed any redesign of the jobs and their setup during the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.7 or have you simply moved everything as is?
- Have this issue started to occur right after the upgrade or did you encounter the problem even before in the 4.1 version?