I have tried replicating your scenario from my end but I was unable to recreate the error message (all my graph run attempts finished successfully). Having said that, I trust this approach of yours seems to represent a legitimate way of achieving your goal. We just need to inspect your graph in more detail to pinpoint the culprit that’s causing the error. The easiest way for us to research the issue would be to inspect the graph file itself from our end (for any potential confidentiality issues, feel free to remove all the sensitive information such as the DB connection credentials etc.) If providing us with the .grf file is not a viable option for you, please provide at least the following details:
- The SQL query from the first DBInputTable component
- The SQL query from the second DBInputTable component
- The filter expression
- The Query URL from the third (failing) DBInputTable component
- If there is any other previously not listed component, please provide its name and relevant content.
- Does it make any difference for the graph run if you assign the third (failing) DBInputTable component with a latter phase number (so that it starts running after all the previous components finish their respective tasks)?